A wonderful opportunity has arisen to be part of a growing team as a Senior HR Business Partner in a fantastic organisation.
In this strategic role, you’ll be an instrumental part of the HR team where you’ll be empowered to make commercial decisions and be an integral part of shaping the future.
Reporting directly to the People Director, you will work closely with the business leaders and line managers to advise and coach the business on all people strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with leaders to coach and advise them on people practices and issues, including organisational design and the development and engagement of employees
- Ensure delivery of operational HR activities including absence management, performance management, ER, compensation, and benefits
- Build and maintain great relationships with managers and leaders across the company
- Providing effective advice and interventions, hold the leadership team to account for effective leadership of their people
- Work with leaders to deliver Organisational Design activity in the business area
- Provide insightful people data to leaders to inform strategic decision making
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the annual Talent Review process, facilitating departments to deliver a robust talent and succession plan to deliver the overall organisational Talent Review, including recording outcomes and collaborating with the wider HR team to ensure post Talent Review actions are delivered
What you'll be:
- CIPD Level 5/7 qualified
- Proven experience within the strategic partnering space
- Strong interpersonal communication, listening skills, influencing skills, critical writing and thinking skills
- ·High level understanding of organisation change, and experience of making it happen
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- A continuous improvement mindset
Back to vacancies