Are you looking for a role with plenty of variety?
A Nottingham based services and engineering business is looking for a Service Coordinator to join their operations team.
You’ll be working to ensure that the operation keeps running by taking on customer requirements and allocating work to field service engineers who maintain and install the product.
- Planning and allocating work to engineers in the field, informing of any changes to customer plans
- Ensuring H&S paperwork and certifications are in place with customers prior to jobs starting
- Booking in / allocating workloads
- Taking support calls from customers
- Logging client callout requests
- Monitoring contracts SLA’s, identifying any issues and escalating when needed
- Ensuring stock and plant hire is delivered to site as and when needed
- Processing and approving invoices
A strong administrator, this role will suit you well if you love working in a busy and varied role. Delivering high levels of service will be second nature to you, and you’ll be able to make commercial decisions that are cost effective.
If you like the sound of the above, we’d love to hear from you. To find out more, you can either apply via this ad, or contact Joel at Distinct Recruitment.