Temp to Perm Receptionist
£9 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Do you have the ability to multitask? Are you a people person? My down to earth, friendly client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis, they are ideally looking for this role to become permanent so if you are looking for something long term this could be the role for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership for the Reception area, ensuring that the office is a welcoming environment to both internal colleagues and external visitors.
- Take receipt of all incoming calls and redirect to the appropriate colleagues.
- Be the first point of contact to all visitors, providing a professional and high level of service.
- Take receipt of all courier deliveries and distribute the goods to the relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for replenishment of everyday supplies such as stationary
- Petty Cash reconciliations for Retail and Head Office
- Build relationships with external suppliers
- Deal with all incoming and external mail. Utilising the franking machine for all postage and packages.
- Any additional ad hoc projects and administration.
- Reception experience
- Good organisation skills and ability to multitask and prioritise
- Proven customer service skills
- Confident enough to work autonomously
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Back to vacancies