St Albans, Hertfordshire
Temp – 3 months
£11 - £13 an hour
Distinct Recruitment are currently working with a well-known company based in St Albans who are looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator on an immediate start.
They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join the team. Initially this role would be Monday to Friday and the hours would be 9am-5pm, but these would be subject to change during busier spells.
This role will be based in our client's warehouse with the warehouse supervisor assisting all associated administrative tasks.
- Adding data to clients internal CRM system
- Analysing existing work
- Managing reports
- Picking and dispatch documentation creation
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party transport providers for on-time collection and delivery of customer orders
- Creating daily reports
- Receipting of stock onto the warehouse systems
- Producing picks for warehouse personnel
- Taking bookings from suppliers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Data entry
- General office duties The successful applicant will learn all aspects of working in a busy transport and warehouse environment.
- Previous experience in warehousing and preferably an administration environment.
- Experience working with Red Prairie, DLx or Blue Yonder
- Ability to prioritise and respond to customer demands efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems such as Word and Excel Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Customer focused and problem solving orientated
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with Caitlin Peacock at Distinct Recruitment ASAP.
Back to vacancies