Based in the heart of Nottinghamshire, this well-known growing organisation is the place to be for an ER Advisor who really wants to get stuck in and support the people agenda. You’ll be supporting a professional workforce in a true ER capacity, getting involved in advising line managers on polices and ER queries and managing a complex and varied caseload.
The organisation is friendly, and the culture is fun with a real focus on employee wellbeing, So if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
· Providing first line ER support to line managers across the breadth of ER including disciplinary, absence management, flexible working, performance management, maternity and change management.
· To build and retain effective relationships with all levels of stakeholders within the business.
· Responsible for all ER administration.
· Providing coaching to line managers to help resolve low level issues.
· Ensuring appropriate timescales for all employee relations issues are adhered to.
· Developing effective relationships with stakeholders to promote best practice across the organisation.
· Maintaining up to date knowledge of employment legislation to
· implement best practice and procedures.
What you’ll be:
· CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent – Desirable
· Experience of working as a HR advisor in either a SME or functional support in a larger organisation
· Proven experience in coaching line managers around employee relations issues
· A positive and can do mind-set and a focus on proactive delivering solutions
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent