Finding your next office job.
1) We'll get started with an initial chat over the phone, before booking you in for a registration video call which we aim to do within two working days, so you can expect a quick turnaround.
2) We use this time to go through your CV, salary expectations and most importantly, what you're looking for in a job. We believe it’s more important to talk about what you want, rather than what you can do, and we make sure to take the time to find that out. We’ll use this information to match you to the roles for which you’re most suitable.
3) Our years of experience solely in the Office Support market allows us to be proactive with our clients and contact them if we’ve identified the type of candidate we know they’ll be interested in for a specific job in admin or operations.
4) When it comes to the interview process, we’ll be in close contact with you every step of the way. From building up your confidence and providing moral support, to our practical interview tips guide, we’ll provide you with the tools you need to give you the best possible chance of securing an offer.
Our Office Support team recruits for a wide range of positions at all levels, you can view some of the areas we cover below. Whether you’re looking for a part-time administration role, an executive PA position, or a job in management, we are well placed to support your employment needs, on both a permanent and temporary basis.
- Administration (General / Property / Import / Export / Supply Chain / Sales)
- Customer Service
- Executive Assistants / PA’s / Support / Coordinator
- Project Managers
- Office Managers / Secretarial