Finding your next office job in Nottingham, Derby or Leicester.
We support our candidates at all levels, from trainee or graduate level through to senior management positions, to help them find the right office jobs in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester. Whilst experience is preferable, personality and business-culture fit can also make all the difference when you’re looking to get started.
Here are some of the steps we take when we work with you on finding your next receptionist, admin assistant or operations manager job:
1) When you contact us as a candidate, we’ll get started with an initial chat over the phone, before booking you in for a registration video call which we aim to do within two working days, so you can expect a quick turnaround.
2) We use this time to go through your CV, salary expectations and most importantly, what you're looking for in a receptionist, admin assistant or operations job. We believe it’s more important to talk about what you want, rather than what you can do, and we make sure to take the time to find that out. We’ll use this information to match you to the roles for which you’re most suitable.
3) Our years of experience solely in the Office Support market allows us to be proactive with our clients and contact them if we’ve identified the type of candidate we know they’ll be interested in for a specific job in admin or operations.
4) When it comes to the interview process, we’ll be in close contact with you every step of the way. From building up your confidence and providing moral support, to our practical interview tips guide, we’ll provide you with the tools you need to give you the best possible chance of securing an offer.
5) We’ll be on hand to help for as long as you need it. If we’ve placed you in a temporary role, we’ll keep in touch so we can pipeline your next opportunity and keep you in employment. Whether that’s making sure your contract is extended from temporary to permanent, or through one of our other clients.