How our Office recruitment specialists work with you.
1) As your consulting partner, we’ll advise you on the market, costs, and timeframes so you can consider whether a temporary, contract, or permanent campaign is right for you.
2) We prefer to meet every new client in person. We work with a variety of candidates and will be able to identify the right fit for your environment.
3) From our candidate sourcing technology to the support of our in-house marketing team, when it comes to advertising your role, we have the right tools to attract the best people.
4) Our years of experience mean we have built up a vast amount of quality candidate relationships. Not only do we know what a great CV looks like, but we will also only put people forward for your role who match for the right reasons.
5) We will provide a cover sheet with your shortlist of candidates to explain why we have identified them as a good fit for your role. We know what we’re doing, and you can trust that we’ll have good reasons for each candidate we put forward.
Your trusted admin & office support recruiters.
Our Office Support department covers a wide variety of positions on a permanent and temporary basis, these include the following. We know the market inside out and will be on hand to advise you every step of the way. Get in touch with us today to get started.
- Administration (General / Property / Import / Export / Supply Chain / Sales)
- Customer Service
- Executive Assistants / PA’s / Support / Coordinator
- Project Managers
- Office Managers / Secretarial