At Distinct, we know just how important the person behind the CV is to any business and this drives our approach to find professionals who are going to fit into your team seamlessly and become an asset to you in no time at all. From our offices in Nottingham and Milton Keynes, we tailor our approach specifically to you and the assignment at hand. To get started, simply fill in our contact form below and we'll be in touch.
Why you should work with our talent acquisition specialists:
- We own and manage ourselves. We don’t answer to external investors, allowing us to be discerning with the clients and candidates we work with.
- No KPIs. Our talent acquisition consultants will never recommend that you hire talent for a role that isn't right for them, even if that means a smaller shortlist – they will always be the right people for the role.
- Six years down the line, we're established enough to deliver consistently high-quality service and we're proud of that. But we're also small enough to be agile and bespoke in our offering to suit you.
- We have talent search specialists with expert knowledge in a range of sectors, including Accountancy & Finance, HR, IT & Tech, Marketing, Office Support, and Supply Chain & Procurement.
- Our Consultants take the time to get to know your culture, so when you're looking for support with your talent search, we can represent and promote your brand effectively to help you hire the right talent every time.
How we will meet your brief.
- The Brief. Our talent acquisition consultants are all briefed in person to ensure we understand your business, the role you are hiring for, and can represent you accurately in the market.
- Advertise. Our adverts aren’t just copy-and-paste job specifications. We have been trained by external copywriters to bring businesses and jobs to life, focusing on the elements that will really appeal to the right candidates.
- Job Boards. As well as advertising to our extensive LinkedIn networks and through our website, our talent acquisition specialists will advertise your job via Reed, Indeed, and Total Jobs, to name a few, to ensure you hire from the largest pool of talent.
- Utilise our Contacts. Our specialists will contact all relevant candidates within our vast networks who fit the criteria to qualify them for the project at hand. We have fantastic exposure across the UK, keeping in touch with existing and potential candidates through Events and meet-ups.
- Targeted Search. Our consultants can perform targeted talent searches using LinkedIn Recruiter and our extensive database to tap into the local pool of candidates with the relevant skillset for your business. We will then speak to these candidates one by one to determine who has the right mindset for your business.
- Shortlist. We will shortlist the candidates and submit the best ones to you, along with their availability, salary expectations, and comments to explain why they are ideally suited to this role.
- Interviews. Our specialists will deliver in-depth preparation to all candidates who are selected for interviews. This will include whatever you see as relevant and required. We want your new hire to hit the ground running and this begins with the very first interview.
- Offers. Our recruiters will fully manage the offering process to your chosen hire. Reconfirming their package - from salary to working hours and issuing their start date.
- Monthly Reviews. Hiring talent doesn’t end at the offer stage. Your dedicated talent acquisition consultant will catch up with you and your new hire to ensure that everything is progressing well on both sides.
Working exclusively with our talent acquisition consultants.
If you decide to work with us exclusively, we will dedicate ourselves to filling your job with the best candidate in the market and with minimal disruption to your day job. In other words, we’ll take your “recruitment headache” away and prioritise the position to ensure a speedy resolution. Click here to download our Exclusivity offering.