£50,000 to £60,000
Flexible Hybrid Working (2-3 days in the office, Central London)
Regular Team Social Events
Excellent Career Development prospects
As a potential candidate, you’ll already be well-versed in the full Deal cycle, gaining experience across all areas of the M&A process.
Including but not limited to;
– Experience participating in at least x2 Deals (sell-side preferably)
– Worked closely supporting lead advisors/Directors on Corporate Finance transactions
– Strong financial modelling / analysis skills manipulating large & complex data sets
– Co-drafted a minimum of x2 IMs
– Managed at least x2 Data Rooms during a Due Diligence process
It’s also assumed the successful candidate will be excited and passionate to work closely with their clients, holding their hand to secure the best deal and realise the true commercial value in their business.
A ‘right first time’ attitude is a given, along with working in a small team to work together to get the job done.