We have an exclusive partnership with an International SME whose products and brands are synonymous with some of the most prestigious names in the beauty industry, and known for their outstanding reputation.
They are dedicated to innovation and growth and are currently in the midst of an ambitious digital transformation initiative set to reshape their operations and customer interactions. We are now seeking a new Commercial Finance Manager to join their expanding finance team.
In the role of Commercial Finance Manager, you will play a central role in the financial management of the organisation. Your responsibilities encompass overseeing the financial well-being of the company and serving as a strategic business partner, enabling data-driven decision-making at all organisational levels.
Your duties will include financial planning and analysis (FP&A), ownership of profit and loss (P&L), and providing valuable insights to drive both growth and profitability.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A):
- Lead and orchestrate the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Deliver insightful financial analysis, emphasising emerging trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with various departments to align operational activities with financial objectives.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), offering actionable recommendations for achieving financial targets.
Profit and Loss (P&L) Ownership:
- Assume responsibility for the company’s P&L, ensuring profitability and cost management.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimisation and revenue enhancement.
- Devise and implement strategies to maximise bottom-line results.
- Prepare and present P&L reports to senior management and stakeholders.
- Partner with department heads to comprehend their financial requirements and provide support.
- Act as a strategic collaborator in decision-making, contributing to the company’s business goals.
- Offer financial insights to enhance efficiencies and drive revenue growth.
- Foster robust cross-functional relationships to enhance communication and cooperation.
Qualifications and required experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior commercial finance role, preferably within the retail or consumer-focused industry.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent.
- Proven expertise in financial planning, budgeting, and analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.