A new opportunity has come up for an experienced Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join a successful and growing firm in London in the Private Client team.
The Important bits:
- Flexibility – 3 days per week working from home as well as flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays (Time between Christmas and NY given every year)
- An exciting time to join – growing firm who have gained further investment with further plans for growth in 2024
- Newly created role due to growth!
- Easy to reach offices on The Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines as well as rail links
- Regular pay reviews
The day to day:
You will be leading the tax accounting offering to large corporate clients. You will work alongside the Audit and Tax teams delivering Audit of Tax, tax accounting and tax reporting. You will also look at audit tenders, so there will be the opportunity to work with new customers. You will have client facing time and play an important role in developing colleagues as well as delivering key information to partners.
You will need:
Experience in tax audit assignments for listed and privately owned large businesses.