Finance Director | Nottingham | Offering up to £90,000 + Benefits
Join an entrepreneurial, diverse FMCG business with an impressive history and an exciting strategy for growth in the coming years. As the Finance Director for this private equity-backed business with a turnover exceeding £50 million, you will be an integral part of a thriving and resilient organisation, experiencing double-digit growth.
This is an FD role that places you at the heart of the action. Collaborating closely with the PE owners and a talented senior leadership team, you will be the primary finance contact for the group, playing a vital role in strategic decision-making, financial management, reporting, and leadership. You’ll manage the full finance function, handling transactional finance, stock/costings, management accounting, reporting, and much more. It’s a comprehensive role that encompasses everything from monthly account presentations to year-end and audit management, budgeting, forecasting, cash management and project accounting.
What the business is looking for
This is a hands-on role within a privately owned group that values understanding the numbers at a granular level. The Directors seek a Finance Director who strikes a balance between strategic awareness and a willingness to dive into the details.
You will need
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- A hands-on approach with a willingness to delve into the nitty-gritty when required.
- Confidence in building and managing close working relationships with external stakeholders, including banks, insurers, and auditors.
- The ability to work closely with and present to the business owners and the senior leadership team.
- Background in Manufacturing, Production or FMCG (Costing / Stock)