Finance Director | North Derbyshire | Up to £100,000 + L-TIP + Car + Benefits
Join a Private Equity backed SME with clear growth plans in a number one role as Finance Director.
An empty seat at the boardroom table with your name on it as Finance Director, in a business with very clear growth plans.
Your background is SME, you know just how the cogs turn for a successful business, and love nothing more than getting stuck into analytics, data and reporting to springboard a companies growth journey.
This multi site business has recently entered the private equity world are looking for a strategic finance partner as Finance Director to join their UK leadership team.
As Finance Director, reporting to the Managing Director:
You’ll have full P&L responsibility,
Lead monthly management accounts,
Be responsible for forecasting, and cashflow.
Take the reins in annual statutory audits, budget production, VAT returns, and more.
Lead a cross functional team of 8 including finance, IT & HR
We’re seeking a hands-on Finance Director with a background in an SME environment, ideally operations (sub £50m turnover). Your expertise in managing financial intricacies while aligning with strategic objectives will be key. You’ll collaborate with external stakeholders, drive process improvements, and be an integral part of their growth story.
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven experience in an SME environment, sub £50million turnover
- Proficiency in managing relationships with stakeholders such as auditors, banks, and insurers
- A strategic yet hands-on approach, balancing high-level insights with granular financial understanding
- Competitive benefits package including L- TIP, Car Allowance, Matched Pension, Private Healthcare and more