Financial Controller – Central Nottingham – Hybrid Working – Career Progression and Scope to drive improvements
Do you enjoy making things tick and delivering for a variety of stakeholders?
Leading a team of 15 (13 indirect and 2 direct reports) you’ll essentially be the orchestra of the choir. You’ll be leading the team and driving best process.
It’s a company which truly looks after their staff, and you’ll be working with a CFO who will give you autonomy to lead effectively coupled with strong support when required. The number of examples I can share on how this company go above and beyond to look after their teams are great. It’s a supportive environment but one which will also test, challenge and allow you to thrive.
Based in Nottingham city centre, but with parking available a stones throw away in a few different car parks.
The position will suit someone who enjoys driving strong processes, leading people and developing an excellent culture.
- Management of 2 direct reports and 13 indirect reports across management accounts and transactional teams
- Reviewing and management of the balance sheet
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting to schedule
- Oversee budgeting and forecasting processes
- Variance analysis and investigation into root causes
- Management of relationships with external parties such as banks, auditors
- Responsible for the delivery of clean audit across the group
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified