FP&A Manager | Tamworth | Offering up to £75,000 + Benefits
“I feel passionately that any candidates who come here will see that the work life balance, people and the amazing brands and products genuinely make this place one in a million!” A direct quote from the FD of this highly successful family owned business, who have seen significant growth in the past 2 years through organic growth & a handful of acquisitions.
You’ll be working with a highly experienced & passionate leadership team
Although an SME (currently 4 heads in Finance), the business is set to grow significantly within the next 1-2 years through more organic growth & acquisitions so plenty of opportunity for progression in the short to medium term
Ethical and values driven environment which runs through all levels of the business – it’s very much an everyone is in it together mentality
In the next few years you’ll likely get exposure to a wide range of activities such as new M&A and integration, Team Leadership, ERP upgrade as well as investment into new reporting tools.
The business has a very stable core team who handle most day-to-day financial tasks, such as financial accounting, transactional processes, and payroll, which effectively frees up a significant amount of time to concentrate on driving growth. As a result, this role has limited traditional BAU finance responsibilities.
Working closely with the FD, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for, amongst other things, acting as a trusted business partner to key senior leaders. The role encompasses a mixture of data focussed BAU and Project oriented work with scope to be innovative and courageous. The role offers you an opportunity to make a big difference in terms of leading insights & analysis, with a project to fully transform the current reporting suite, including the way it is currently served and used, along with accountability for budgeting and forecasting down to contribution level.
As well as:
- To lead on the design and automation of business reports and dashboards.
- Business partnering across the business using the reporting to understand business performance and, agree and communicate action plans.
- Working with core finance, procurement, sales and marketing, where you will take the lead on delivery of Budget and establishing a regular re-forecasting cycle, down to contribution level.
In return, you will:
- Join a growing, employee centric and successful organisation that will provide genuine opportunities to develop your career and skill-set;
- Have the exciting opportunity to improve the reporting function (and all associated processes), establish your own ideas, implement continued improvements and influence decisions in a senior level role, helping to further sharpen your commercial acumen
Salary & Benefits
- Offering between £65,000 to £75,000 basic
- Matched Pension
- 25 Days Holiday + Birthday Off + Rising to 28 days + Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours
- Clear progression route to broader commercial role
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Ability to work with and influence various people from across the organisation
- Experience of using Power BI or other BI technologies to create complex models
- Ability to interpret data and pull out key messages
- You will have a passion for technology with a keen eye on developments and how they might be harnessed.