Senior Finance Business Partner | Mix of Remote, Nottingham & Occasional trips to London (1 day in the office)
Exciting opportunity to join a high growth private equity backed business based in Nottingham (with occasional travel to London) as a Senior Finance Business Partner (a newly-created role) to support their ambitious growth strategy.
Working closely with the Commercial FD, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for, amongst other things, leading the annual financial planning process, guiding the business through the annual budgeting and forecasting process, the production of board reports and presentations, management of any major investment projects, Utilise BI tools to provide meaningful insights into the business, providing an insightful business-partnering service to budget holders and shareholders across the business and the provision of meaningful commercial analysis aimed at continually improving profitability.
Offering between £85,000 to £95,000 + Bonus + Very Flexible Hybrid Working (mostly remote)
This opportunity will demand that you think commercially and build effective relationships right throughout the Group, there will be a real chance to implement tangible improvements and put your own stamp on a growing business.
Ideally, you will:
- Experience of partnering with C-Suite individuals whilst owning a revenue number for a specific function on a large scale (PLC, Blue Chip) – Private Equity experience would be ideal
- Advanced financial modelling skills, ability to update, operate and develop financial models
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) as well as a Graduate with a confident communication style, preferably having had exposure to dealing with C-Suite (non-finance) in order to influence them to embrace recommended improvements, and obtain key information from them to tight timescales;
- Practical experience of leveraging Office 365 Apps, including PowerBI, to automate process and provide MI
In return, you will:
- Join a growing, commercially-focussed and successful organisation that will provide genuine opportunities to develop your career and skill-set;
- Gain varied exposure in a diverse role, giving you great financial, operational and commercial experience in a business with an aggressive and defined growth strategy;
- Have the exciting opportunity to improve the reporting function (and all associated processes), establish your own ideas, implement continued improvements and influence decisions in a senior level role, helping to further sharpen your commercial acumen
- Opportunity to build a high performing support team around you
Are you looking to assume a broad and varied senior role in a growing and successful business and enjoy fantastic career opportunities? If so, then this is a role to explore further…
For further information on this opportunity or to request a job description then please contact me directly and we can go from there.