A new opportunity has come up for an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join a successful and growing firm in London.
The Important bits:
- Flexibility – 3 days per week working from home as well as flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays (Time between Christmas and NY given every year)
- An exciting time to join – growing firm who have gained further investment with further plans for growth in 2024
- Newly created role due to growth!
- Easy to reach offices on The Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines as well as rail links
- Regular pay reviews
The day to day:
Driving the delivery of personal tax advisory work. Duties include writing reports, leading discussions to new, existing and potential clients. You will support a more junior team. You will also be involved in improving internal processes and processes.
You will need:
CTA/ ATT Qualification or a lot of relevant experience
Experience with private clients