Fully on-site – surrounded by a fantastic team in a newly refurbished office!
Monday – Friday 9am-5:30 pm – free parking
£30,000 – £35,000 (dependant on experience)
You will be joining an award-winning HR and employment law services business who are always growing. You will be part of the Advisory team, being on hand for all external business HR enquiries, which in turn will give you exposure to lots of different industries, giving them first-class customer service to support the business with their HR problem, being able to empathise support and give great employment law advise is key for this role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work in line with the departmental KPI’s, ensuring support is provided to clients in a productive manner with quality sound advice and within set SLA’s.
- To ensure that personal knowledge of employment law and HR best practices is continually updated.
- To advise, assist and guide clients with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
- To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
- To ensure that all advice is recorded accurately against the appropriate cases and that all other client and call information is correctly captured on the database.
- To take ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
- To provide support and advice to clients regarding information/documentation to assist them in implementing the advice provided, this will include drafting correspondence when appropriate.
- Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
- Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that the advice provided is compliant with our services.
- Ensure departmental protocols are adhered to ensuring a high-quality level of service is always provided.
- Attend client visits, meetings and conference calls as required to assist/advise with any employment law/HR-related matters.
- Assist with requests for articles or webinar presentations, which have an employment law/HRM/employee relations element.
- Offer clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make recommendations accordingly.
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Practical experience.
- Broad knowledge of employment law and HRM.
- Enthusiasm for generating new business referrals.
- Ability to learn, research and interpret law quickly and effectively.
- Ability to prioritise and work unsupervised as required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- MS Office knowledge and experience.