Senior HR Advisor
Up to £40,000
Up to £40,000
- Provide professional HR support and advice to the Project Operations Director, HR Business Partner and management teams
- Contribute to the achievement of HR initiatives, to ensure efficient administration of procedures throughout the employee lifecycle
- Assist in the implementation of Company policies and procedures within the project as appropriate.
- Working within strict deadlines you will accurately process high volumes of external and internal confidential data
- Ability to analyse numerical and statistical information to provide raw data to the HRBPs
- Administrative experience working with a variety of processes
- Custodian of STS and LTS management across the project ensuring absence processes and procedures are followed and absence is minimised.
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a wider HR team
- Maintain knowledge of statutory and legal requirements relevant to the role and display a commitment to personal development within the role.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept in line with Data Protection
- Conduct employee onboarding and plan training & development according to company and individual needs
- Guide staff to compliance
- Assist in performance management
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Drive employee development plans and performance management
- To advise, guide and support managers with all HR matters
- Led the probation process for the project including mid-probation check-ins, pro-actively chasing and follow-up