Salary – £28,000 – £32,000.
Working hours – 37.5 p/w, however the business provides flexitime within this.
Location – Time will be split between NG2 & NG22, so driving licence & a car is required.
• Provide technical support to internal users, both hardware and software.
• Assist in the delivery of small IT Projects on the company’s Network Infrastructure.
• Provide a ‘customer first’ approach to ticket management.
• Administer Office365 applications, including Active Directory.
• Ensure IT Security standards are adhered to.
• Monitor and maintain the IT Security perimeter.
• Excellent hardware and software problem solving skills.
• Experience using Office365 package, including Active Directory.
• Experience with DNS & DHCP is essential.
• Great communication skills, with the ability to provide IT support to non-technical users.
• An interest in the IT Security field would be beneficial.
• The ability to use your initiative and work proactively independently.
• Keen interest to progress into a 2nd Line position.
• Full UK Driving licence required.
If this role and business sounds like something you’d love to be a part of, please get in touch/APPLY to find out more information. Or alternatively find me on LinkedIn – Lois Knight @ Distinct Recruitment.
*Distinct Recruitment are always open to ideas from our candidates, ideas that help us to make our recruiting services more accessible. Just let us know if you have any accessibility requirements, at any stage of the application process*