Role: Office manager
Salary: £32k-37k DOE
Hours: Full-time – Monday to Friday
Location: LE1 Leic city centre – Parking available in company car park.
37.5 hours per week
Do you enjoy listening to music? We have all been partial to singing our hearts out to our favourite track! We are working with an exciting Music licensing organisation that represents the rights of 290,000+ talented souls.
If have experience as an Office manager with flare for music this one may be for you?
Music has been proven to be good for the soul, The company hosts a couple social ‘open mic’ nights for up and coming local artists / performers each month which you’ll have access to front row seats.
This role is pivotal in making sure that the company is a great place to work! You will ensure the smooth operation of all aspects of our Leicester office, making sure the office is well maintained, fully stocked, and engaging to work in, enabling all employees to work effectively.
You will also be responsible for Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy and best practice.
Reporting to the People Services Director you will have full ownership of all things Office Management and Facilities with a chance to develop processes and make improvements where required.
If you have experience in Office Management, are proactive, organised and enjoy a varied role, this could be the perfect position for you.
· Maintaining the professional appearance of the office at all times and arranging for any necessary repairs in a timely manner
· Liaising with the landlord and other suppliers to ensure the office is safe, functional and well stocked
· To develop and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
· Managing our Health and Safety requirements and obligations, as well as maintaining and updating policies in conjunction with internal teams and external suppliers
· Budget management
· Maintaining staff facilities such as the kitchens, meeting rooms and reception areas
· Monitoring and purchasing of all consumables (e.g. tea, coffee, stationary, fruit)
· Meeting room management
· Organising any catering requirements for meetings and events
· Overseeing the sorting and distribution of incoming post and outgoing post
· Organising all travel and accommodation requests
· Ensuring filing systems are maintained and up to date
· Managing all Facilities and Office Management requirements and other such requests
· Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Whats in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- 10% annual salary bonus
- 9% Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this role click APPLY NOW with the most up to date version of your CV.