This role is based in NG11, on a hybrid basis once trained
£35,000 – £45,000 per annum (on an hourly basis)
Temporary ongoing role
• Manage and control all Infrastructure across the business.
• Support, implementation and development of software applications.
• Design and implement network solutions to improve the efficiency of current networks (LAN & WAN)
• Provide 3rd Line support, acting as a point of escalation.
• Liaise with 3rd party vendors in relation to application support.
• Involvement in IT projects.
• Managing the company’s Cloud environment and Management strategy.
• Ensure compliance against all control standards.
• Provide budgetary information.
• Experienced in a similar IT environment.
• Project management would be desirable.
• WAN technology, VPN & routing.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Cisco Certified Network Profession (desirable).
• Cloud management.
• Linux/Unix Administration.
• Network and OS Security.
• Active Directory, Offie365, Windows, SAP, SQL Server
??????If this role sounds like something you’d love to be a part of – Apply now! Or alternatively find me on LinkedIn – Lois Knight @ Distinct Recruitment.
*Distinct Recruitment are always open to ideas from our candidates, ideas that help us to make our recruiting services more accessible. Just let us know if you have any accessibility requirements, at any stage of the application process*