£22,000 to £26,000 per annum, depending on your experience level.
• Excellent progression opportunities
• Company events and lunches
• Fantastic, newly refurbished office space
• Pension Contribution
• 30 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) pro-rata
• On-going training opportunities
• Employee benefits
• Bring your dog to work days
• Team building days
• Monthly Team Lunches/Events
• Unlimited Tea, Coffee and Biscuits
• A supportive & passionate team
• Plenty of trips to the local pub and coffee shops!
• Day off for your Birthday
We’re looking for an individual with a journalism-related degree or similar, alongside at least 1 year’s experience in a public relations position. You will be highly organised and thrive working in fast-paced environments.
You’re most likely early on in your career and still eager to develop your skillsets further, here you will be given adequate training to be able to become fully competent within your new position.
You will be following a hybrid approach of 3 days in their refurbished office in Loughborough, and 2 days at home.
If you are interested in this position, please support your application or get in touch with Jordan Leonardi at Distinct Recruitment.